ISO 14001 regulation belongs to a group of environmental management international standards applicable to every possible company.
Based on the cycle Plan – Make – Check – Act
, the ISO 14001 regulation includes the most important requirements to identify and control the environmental aspects of every company.
- To show commitment to customers, investors, consumers and the community
- Enhancement of the expenditure control by means of the reduction of waste and the optimization of energy consumption
- To reduce the insurance premiums by decreasing incidences
- To make easier to obtain permissions and approvals
- To improve the rating to access tenders and public subsidies